Wednesday, February 14, 2018

With its respectable appearance
dirt under the rug
ghosts behind the doors
They pray.
If they say good people
 judge
condemn
suffocate
 kill
The difference that frightens normality
annihilated
envied
hated
desired.
Good people who move around with well-behaved clothes,
do not expose yourself
be the same
do not you dare to do what you do not know
Do not show your pain.
Your dreams?
Hide all
Pretend, smile be courteous
Snap your teeth, walk slowly
do not try to look sideways
like a horse, obey
or runs the risk of being kicked
marginalized
Do not take the risk of seeing what no one sees
be common
disgusted
dissatisfaction.
Guided from my soul
for all
exposure of my flesh
All mine
shattered by dare.
I will cross the seas of sameness always,
even when my eyes close and my veins open.

No comments:

Post a Comment